|Healthy Subjects||Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis||Rheumatoid Arthritis|
|Remsima® SC was feasible in terms of bioavailability and safety.4||1 year result of Remsima® SC treatment showed comparable efficacy and safety with Remsima® IV in CD patients.5,6||1 year result in active CD and UC showed that comparable efficacy and safety of two formulations were maintained even after switching from IV to SC route.1,7||1 year result of Remsima® SC treatment showed comparable efficacy and safety with Remsima® IV in RA patients.8,9||1 year result in active RA showed that comparable efficacy and safety of two formulations were maintained even after switching from IV to SC route.10|
|See details||See details||See details||See details||See details|
1. Ben-Horin S et al., ECCO 2020 abstract No.OP24
2. Remsima® Summary of Product Characteristics. Available at: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/Remsima®-epar-product-information_en.pdf Accessed 4 Sep 2020.
3. Cha JM et al., Journal Korean Med Sci 2017;32:85–94
4. Westhovens R et al., UEG J 2017, abstract No.297.
5. Reinisch W et al., ECCO 2019 Congress, abstract No.DOP62.
6. Ye BD et al., DDW 2019 Congress, abstract No.Tu1715.
7. Schreiber S et al., UEGW 2019 Congress abstract No.LB02.
8. Westhovens R et al., Ann Rheum Dis 2018;77:315.
9. Yoo DH et al., EULAR 2019 Congress poster No.FRI0128.
10. Westhovens R et al., ACR 2019 Congress abstract No.548.
CD, Crohn’s disease; EMA, European Medicines Agency; IBD, inflammatory bowel disease; IV, intravenous; NI, non-inferiority; RA, rheumatoid arthritis; SC, subcutaneous; UC, ulcerative colitis;
The link you have selected will take you to a third-party website. It is not under the review or control of Celltrion Healthcare and the company does not review or control the contents. The company does not endorse the content, its accuracy or any practices and standards contained in the website.
Please confirm if you wish to follow the link.