Remsima® SC can be an expanded treatment option
for patients with RA, CD, UC, AS, PsA and PsO
based on comparable efficacy and safety to infliximab IV.3
Remsima®(infliximab) is the world’s first biosimilar monoclonal antibody(mAb) for the treatment of autoimmune diseases developed by Celltrion. Globaly, Remsima® is available in intravenous and subcutaneous formulations. In Australia, only Remsima®SC is available at this time
Remsima®SC is the world’s only SC formulation of infliximab and it has been approved by the European Medicines Agency(EMA) and Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
Remsima®SC has proven comparable long-term efficacy and safety to IV infliximab with proven switching data.
Remsima®SC also demonstrated stable potency with bi-weekly administration and numerically lower immunogenicity profile than IV infliximab.
Remsima®SC provides an alternative treatment option for patients with:LEARN MORE
If you experience any side effects when taking Remsima®SC or any other medicine, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
This includes possible side effects not listed in the packaging leaflet. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard.
By reporting side effects, you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
1. Targan SR et al. A short-term study of chimeric monoclonal antibody cA2 to tumor necrosis factor a for Crohn's disease. New Engl J Med 1997;337(15):1029–1035.
2. Cha JM et al. Physicians Should Provide Shared Decision-Making for Anti-TNF Therapy to Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients. Journal Korean Med Sci 2017;32:85–94.
3. Remsima Summary of Product Characteristics. Available at: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/remsima-epar-product-information_en.pdf Accessed 4 Sep 2020
4. Jin, Jing-Fen et al. “The optimal choice of medication administration route regarding intravenous, intramuscular, and subcutaneous injection.” Patient preference and adherence vol. 9 923-42. 2 Jul. 2015, doi:10.2147/PPA.S87271
5. Ben-Horin S et al., ECCO 2020 abstract No.OP24
AS, ankylosing spondylitis; CD, Crohn's disease; EMA, European Medicines Agency; IV, intravenous; PsA, psoriatic arthritis; PsO, plaque psoriasis RA, rheumatoid arthritis; SC, subcutaneous; UC, ulcerative colitis
The link you have selected will take you to a third-party website. It is not under the review or control of Celltrion Healthcare and the company does not review or control the contents. The company does not endorse the content, its accuracy or any practices and standards contained in the website.
Please confirm if you wish to follow the link.